Tuesday, April 30, 2013

pathetic

So, April's almost over, and this post here is number 11. It is the fourth non-quote post. Out of 11. This is just sad, really. I mean, I realize that I havent much to say these days, but still, you'd think I could do better than this. It's almost enough to make me return to posting haiku.

Not that it would matter, since no one reads this anymore anyway.

Which is not, by the way, a sad plea for responses saying, "oh Dave, of course we still read you", because I know you dont, not much anyway. I still have Sitemeter, you know. And it's not like I continue this blog long after blogs have become the last Last Great Thing, two or three times removed, because I need feedback. Honestly, I dont know why I keep going with this thing. I just do. And shall.

lsakdrhbrljalgjasljgprwswvvladagjlasd!!!!!! (visualize me waving my arms in the air while waggling my tongue around)

That is all.

Finally, a chart for anyone who might wander by, because I think it's funny.


2 comments:

Pryme said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY3nEo6bfR8 (from at 2:01-2:53)

daveawayfromhome said...

While I dont think I'm the blogger I thought I was, I'm pretty sure that I am the blogger that the world thinks I am, when the world thinks of me at all.

And dont think that I'm giving up the blog or anything. I'm not. I'm merely lamenting my lack of creativity lately.