Tuesday, September 28, 2010

complaint

I dont know how many of you out there still use Blogger's posting software, but I'd just like to say that the new version of it SUCKS. They added absolutely nothing of any use, and they seem to have removed the ability to adjust the size and margins of any photos you may include in the post. They've also removed some of the features available in the HTML mode (my preferred method), but have, oh so generously, given us the ability to use strikeout in addition to bold and italics. Oh, thank you Blogger, strikeout is something I'll use all the time I could have done myself with html.

3 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

As Blogger's owners, Google, says, "Do no harm."

I guess that's not working out for you, isn't it?

Pryme said...

You can re-size pics with the mouse in Compose "mode." Just click in the pic at the corner.

Videos are a different story, but nowadays most video sites offer more than one size.

daveawayfromhome said...

@ Pooby: I think Google gave up the "no harm" thing when they gave up net neutrality.

@ Pryme: Thanks, I thought that was odd behavior on their part. As for video, I tend to resize the videos in html. The come at 640 wide (at least on youtube) and I reset them to 512 (my column is 550).