Thursday, October 14, 2010

linkage

- "There’s a whole machinery of brainwashing in Israel which really accompanies each of us from early childhood, and I’m a product of this machinery as much as anyone else." (via)

- How the end will come. (via)

- Tea Party Jesus sez... (via)

- Dunno what to do for Halloween? How about a storm trooper? Here's a cheap mask you can make. (via)

- John Scalzi on "Atlas Shrugged". I knew there was a reason I liked him. (via)

- We need more of this. If tax money shouldnt go to people who've lost their jobs, then it sure as hell shouldnt go to sports programs that cannot pay for themselves. (via)

- Okay, can someone tell me how paying a "subscription fee" to a fire department is different than paying a tax, other than you can gamble on not needing it?

- You do realize that half the stuff I put here I do so because I want to find the article again at some point. Like this recipe via Boing Boing for broccoli muffins.

- So, do Republicans block campaign finance disclosure bills solely so that they can accuse the more transparent Democrats of wrongdoing, while avoiding the same charge themselves because "there is no proof"?

- Hey! Can you imagine? All that stuff about the government causing the housing bust? Not true. Could it be that conservatives were wrong about that? (via)

- Cards and advice, together! Or buy them here.

No comments: