Sunday, September 11, 2011

sunday schooled

My wife read this somewhere, though she cant remember where, but I'm going to repeat it anyway because it's so wonderful:

Rick Perry prayed for rain, but all he got was fire.

Seriously, religious people never think that they are being punished by God, only that others are. How much clearer does it need to be? Hurricanes are avoiding Texas, the last one to hit us disappeared within hours of coming aground. And there is no rain in the forecast to speak of.

2 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Pisssst! Texas is going down in a plague of locusts right before the earth swallows the place up. Build an ark now before it's too late!

Mum's the woid. I'm only telling you so you can get away.

daveawayfromhome said...

I want to leave, but I cant get my family to leave with me! Help! Send chloroform!