Tuesday, November 29, 2005

classify my soul

Help. I need help. Yes, you knew that already, but this is a more specific help, and, as you see, my initial help has no exclaimation mark, so it's not like it's urgent or anything. Here's the deal: A week or two ago, Coturnix, at Science and Politics, was putting me in his Blogroll. He asked, "Where should I put you?".
???
Catagorize myself? O Lord, that's never been something I've ever been very good at. I finally stuck myself in the Skeptic catagory, which was later combined with Atheists. But I dont know. At the risk of getting on poor Coturnix's nerves by asking to be moved into a different catagory, how would you, my half-dozen or so readers, classify what I do here? Feel free to make up new catagories...

Oh wait, maybe I shouldnt have said that.

2 comments:

Bora Zivkovic said...

Go ahead, pick your category. The blogroll fixin' is not finished yet.

daveawayfromhome said...

That's my problem. I cant classify myself. I used to think I was a centrist, but now I'm pretty sure I'm not. I havent changed, just my self-awareness that leads me to this conclusion. Hence, this post.