Sunday, November 05, 2006

crininality is in the eye of the beholder...

BEHOLD!

Bushies always talk about the "corruption" of the Clinton administration, but oddly enough, even after 9 months of investigating before 9-11 (rumoured to be taking up a lot of FBI investigative hours at the time, if you catch my drift, ahem ahem) and in the 5 years since, the Justice Department has come up with nothing but the Sandy Berger thing. Before that I recall something about Henry Cisneros and his mistress (1999, or pre-Bush), but were there any other Clinton Administration busts? I'll take any and all links, but I'm willing to bet that it wont match this list of Republican ne'er-do-wells. Dont forget to watch the video.
Thanks to sadbuttrue.

2 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Like Ken Starr always said, "It's not what you catch, it's what you look for."

Anonymous said...

The only other thing I can think of is the seperation of the intel agencies. I don't know if that is what they are talking about or not.
js