Wednesday, October 03, 2007

side dishes

Okay, a couple of additions to the sidebar (not blogs, yet):

  1. "Uncle Jay Explains The News", something shown to me by Saur, and which I just had to have a link to here on my own blog, because it's very funny.

  2. "Blogger Play", which you may have already discovered if you ever bother to look at the Dashboard after you sign in. I rarely do, but I'm glad I did today. Blogger Play is basically a slideshow of stuff being uploaded to put onto blogs, and it's kind of mesmerizing. If there's a way to make it your screensaver, make it so.

2 comments:

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

loved uncle jay, but the blogger thing gave me motion sickness.

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

god you must be exhausted, but thanks for that thesis you wrote over at my place.