Wednesday, November 28, 2007

hump-day happiness

Yes, I know. They are bad for me. Bad for my heart, bad for my gut, bad for my prostate. Beef doesnt digest well, meat and cheese shouldnt be mixed, yada yada yada. Well, I'll tell you, you can have my cheeseburger when you pry it out of my cold, dead hands. Over the years, I've eaten burgers a lot of different ways, and enjoyed almost all of them... no, not "almost all of them", I have enjoyed all of them. And like nuts in my candy bars, it's just not a proper burger unless it has cheese, whether it's swiss, blue, cheddar or a good old American single.

Now I'm hungry. But when I'm done, I'll be happy.

4 comments:

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

fugging don't do it dave! burger get thee behind thee.

daveawayfromhome said...

Mmmmmmm...

Burrrrrgrrrrrs!!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember when they used to teach you that a cheeseburger was a healthy meal in school. You can always fall back on the, "it's what I learned in school" gambit.

daveawayfromhome said...

No way, school burgers sucked. I got my burger ejumacatin' the hard way - one restaurant at a time.