Sunday, November 04, 2007

sunday funny

Back in my college days when I lived in Austin, Texas, I was browsing a used bookstore when I came across a copy of the second "Academia Waltz" book. Before "Opus", before "Bloom County", there was "Academia Waltz", Berke Breathed's college cartoon. Now, it seems, this thing is a "collectable", which means I took it out of the box in the garage, and put it on the shelf in the living room. I only wish I had found the first book back in those days, because I sure as hell cannot afford one now.

6 comments:

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

lucky sob, i recognized it as a burkey immediately.

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

poobers is dead man.

*sniff*

daveawayfromhome said...

I saw that. I'm hoping it's a temporary thing, him being omnipotent and all. I believe.

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

maybe even god bites the big one?

daveawayfromhome said...

He can always return to Blogspot, which is free.

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

you do get all you pay for,