Thursday, May 14, 2009

kodiak moment

Because although Eating Money was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called."When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you sometimes find that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it."

Okay, so Andrew Sullivan's got this bear market graph which compares four different financial crisis (purely from a stock market perspective, of course). Things could be turning around now, but I'm thinking... no.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

things are turning around alright..they are diving deeper into the shithole.

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Proving once again that whoever professes to understand economics is a liar, idiot, and thief.

BTW, forgive me for not being around lately. I feel guilty, especially since you are my single most devoted follower.

daveawayfromhome said...

Dont be too flattered, Poobie. It's less devotion than it is addiction.
Plus, I get really bored at work (the job doesnt really require much of my brain).