Wednesday, May 20, 2009

oh, please

maybe if he would just shut the fuck up, nobody would HAVE to report on his bullshit
So, seems Rush Limbaugh has issued a challenge to MSNBC to go for 30 days without mentioning his name. I'm guessing that the implication is that it's not Rush's fault that's he's getting all the headlines, but the fault of the media. And truly, I'd love to see MSNBC do just that. Problem is, Rush has his own network, and to go for 30 days without mentioning Rush is to give him 30 days in which to work his evil without comment or correction, and that seems unwise since God knows that pretty much everything that comes out of his piehole these days desperately needs a counterbalance. Really, it strikes me as similar to a bank robber saying to the police, "hey, you guys are always chasing me and trying to arrest me; maybe if you didnt watch the banks you'd stop having to chase me all the time".


Addendum:

Keith Olbermann responds:

3 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Man, looking at his picture it sure proves he gave up the diet pills.

Yikes!

daveawayfromhome said...

He's actually bloated on the flesh of American citizens, but I suppose diet pills might help with that also.

Pryme said...

...and then I LOLed.