Wednesday, February 03, 2010

time flies like an arrow
fruit flies like a banana

Damn! It's Blog Roll Amnesty Day again! I have participated in this in the past, but Sitemeter assures me that these days it is I that should be participated upon. Eh, never mind. For all of you out there with a greater readership than I, go read the rules, then participate, if belatedly. As for me, I recommend everyone on the sidebar, and in my blogroll, and in my blogtroll. I warn you, though, they all get more traffic than I do ('cept maybe that Cafeteria one).

6 comments:

the Brother said...

...or those of us who haven't done anything for a year now...

daveawayfromhome said...

Damn! Your blog has been so underused I'd forgotten all about it. Still, if you did post stuff to it, I'll bet you'd get more traffic than I do.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I like it here a lot Dave, although I see you still give Saur some love and her blog sucks ass.

daveawayfromhome said...

You know, it's funny, Saur frequently makes me angry or disgusted, but I somehow still like going to her blog. She can be reasonable, though less so than in the past.
Mostly, though, I go because one shouldnt spend all one's time at liberal blogs, lest one have a rosier picture of things than is true. Saur isnt nearly as bad as some.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I have to avoid places where reason and debate will not curry favour and partizan ideology rules the roost, she is not as bad as some but that is not much of a compliment.

Life is too short to be be spent arguing with virtual people.

daveawayfromhome said...

Oh, I dont argue there much any more. It's gotten to be dull, and you cant actually argue with people who simply repeat talking points. Underground Logician was kind of fun because he at least would respond to what you said, but few others there do.
I've noticed that in arguements between liberals and conservatives over here, we run into brick walls, at least partially, because neither trusts the citations of the other - that's what I usually see at Saur's blog (and some of her links are truly godawful).