Sunday, May 23, 2010

Five Years!!!


So, it's been five whole years since I first started this blog. Previously, I celebrated on August 7th, since that was the date when I actually started saying anything, but time and experience has taught me that there's not that much difference between when I was "saying something" and when I was not.
When I started this blog, I immediately had nothing to say, though not for lack of wanting to. Five years later and I still dont really have anything to say, but I suppose that it's more about the process than the result. I hope so anyway, since I've churned out an awful lot of process.

3 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Just consider yourself as "economical".

Just kidding. I like what you've done.

Pryme said...

You're less confusing than LOST, Dave. Be grateful for that. But they still have you beat by a year.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Happy belated birthday sir, always a great red.