Monday, March 13, 2006

art

Well, it's monday, and all the museums are closed, so I thought I'd share a bit of artwork on-line with everybody. Before you shrug, and turn away, I'd like to point out that this is not a big box of art-sticks, but a sidewalk drawing of a big box of art-sticks, which is considerabley more impressive. This fellow, Julian Beever, does these things all over Europe and occasionally in the U.S., and, I assume, works out the dimensions before hand. Click on the picture to see more.giant chalk boxUpdate: some of the photos attached to the above link seem to be dead, so try here instead

3 comments:

Saur♥Kraut said...

I've seen this guy's work. It's fantastic!

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

have you seen what this guy does on walls of buildings? he rocks.

Unknown said...

This guy is very cool, i have also seen his work before. Kind of a mind blower.