Tuesday, December 30, 2008

for the record

These are the various headers that I used this Christmas Season:
Dec 1 thru Dec 2: Within an hour or so of putting this up, The Brother called me from Germany to tell me to take it down. Apparently it hurt his eyes. My wife complained to me, also, having opened the page on her computer at school.
Dec 2, 10:59 A.M. thru Dec 3:44 P.M. This was just wrong, soooo very, very wrong, and put up solely to provoke reaction from The Brother.
Dec 2 thru Dec 7 Wrong, perhaps, but only on a kid-level, and we're all grown-ups here, right?Dec 7 thru Dec 10 Admittedly, as a sop to the wife, something not quite so horrible for a while.Dec 10 thru Dec 14 meh.Dec 14 thru Dec 17 more Bad Santa.
Dec 17 thru Dec 19 Snow (just a little) in DallasDec 19 thru Dec 22 This is actually one of my favorites
Dec 22 thru 24 Gotta have a Hanukkah banner, right?Dec 24 thru Dec 31
And finally, a New Year's banner, from Dec 31 thru the 2nd or so.

2 comments:

Chance said...

Well, I thought they were all simply delightful.

daveawayfromhome said...

It was the most fine I've had in a while. Photoshop rocks!