Thursday, January 15, 2009

I-pod update

I've been listening to my "New Songs For Testing" playlist, where I listen to stuff I've put into the I-pod recently in order to cull out the crap (I'm not sure, but I think I have more music than space, so culling is essential. In the New Stuff list, I delete it after I've listened to it (not right then, but later on in I-tunes). In this manner I more or less avoid the oh-god-why-do-this-thing-keep-playing-that-damned-song-everytime-I-restart-it syndrome. Here are 10 songs from last night, starting at a time picked at random by my daughter:

Rain Kings, Mad At The World
Billie Holiday, My Last Affair
Robert Johnson, Stop Breakin' Down Blues
Everclear, Now That It's Over
White Stripes, You've Got Her In Your Pocket
Hootie and the Blowfish, Drowning
Johnny Cash + Willie Nelson, Night Life
REO Speedwagon, Time For Me To Fly
The Band, Volcano
The Monkees, (Theme from) The Monkees

Dont have much to say about these songs, except that none of them got the boot.
dont even think about putting Celine Dion on my i-pod

No comments: