Friday, February 19, 2010

iPod love

Tonight, unfortunately, my iPod is dead. Well, not dead, by now it's probably fully charged, but at home. I, on the other hand, am at work, where my co-worker in this part of the plant has elected to play an oldies station, meaning I have to listen, again, to songs which I've been hearing for over thirty fucking years!!!
Have I ever expressed my disdain for commercial radio here on my blog? I hate commercial radio. I hate the djs and their idiotic patter. I hate their limited playlists calculated to please the lowest common denominator. I hate the commercials, interupting the flow and trying to sell me some sort of shit that I do not ever want.
Public radio is okay, though, especially KTX here in Dallas (or on the internet).
My favorite "radio station" is my iPod, because "they" play only songs I like, in a large variety, and there are no commercials. Alas, tonight I do not have that option.

Oh goodie. Bon Jovi. Again.

1 comment:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I can't live without mine sir, love it to bits, get it back asap.