Friday, April 02, 2010

odd

Okay, you know how from time to time, I like to use the "next blog" button? Well, I was doing that, getting various intersting sites for a change, when I had to leave for a while. The site it was on when I left was a female wrestling blog (this being a sign to leave, I figured). After picking up Thing 2 at school, running to the store, running to the post office and running to the store again, I came back to the computer.
The wrestling blog was about as uninteresting as you can imagine, but when I went to move on and see the next blog, it too was a wrestling blog.
As was the next one. And the next.

How weird is that?

2 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Next blog works on connected themes I think, once you hit a riff it keeps picking that scab.

daveawayfromhome said...

Yeah, later on I got "family blogs", with page after page of cute little kids. Then I got spanish blogs. Then I got family blogs in spanish. Then I quit using the "next" button. Seriously, what part of the word "random" does Google not understand?