Saturday, October 22, 2005

grab yer popcorn

I swear people are deliberately trying to be stupid in this country. I missed the ABC report on theses, but then, I dont watch much TV anymore (and even before it was mostly movies). Check out this video by a "fresh" (read as: horrifying) new act, Mary-Kate and Ashley from Hell, Prussian Blue. Songs include lyrics that praise Rudolph Hess (Hitler's deputy fuhrer) as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up." Sick, sick, sick.

What they need is a real-life rebuild รก la this little jem which "rescues" the Shining from it's Horror roots (though the Gaede twins have a lot farther to go).

Meanwhile, I'd just like to say, people suck.

2 comments:

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

dave-left a second comment below the first on quote for the day. thought the first might be vague.

United We Lay said...

I saw this story and I thought it was awful. Under free speech, they can sing about whatever they want. The kids are homeschooled and have never been exposed to outside opinions. They're young, and may still be saved. My husband was appalled (he's brown), and ir reinforces his view that for our kids to be raised well, they need to be raised outside of the US.