Friday, December 23, 2005

quickie

Busy, busy, busy. But since this is a quickie, I'll let Gisher tag me just this once:
  1. I can... slice a pizza into 9 even slices.
  2. I love... to print in a darkroom for hours and hours.
  3. I have... no football paraphenalia in my house, whatsoever.
  4. The Big Sleep ...is my favorite movie (today).
  5. I started... writing on computers in 1988, but I still like a good typewriter.
That's all, folks! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, even the Boys at Homeland Security!

Oh, and a tag to, um...Library Bitch!

2 comments:

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

sorry, that 's the way it flows. like i wanted it. you hve to acknowledge the thread of connectivity even if it makes you puke. i just realized this is the obligatory apology that follows the chain too.

daveawayfromhome said...

no doubt, no doubt.