Saturday, January 14, 2006

Oh Zephyr Winds which blow on high, lift me now so I can fly!

And so, unknown even to his closest friends, Rick Mason and Cindy Lee, he became a dual person: Samuel Alito, humble judge; and Stare dec Isis, dedicated foe of evil, defender of the Framer's will, champion of truth and justice!
"By the Power of stare decIsis - I will defend a Woman's Right To Choose!"
With this amulet you and your descendants are endowed by the goddess Isis with the powers of the animals and the elements. You will soar as the falcon soars, run with the speed of gazelles and command the elements of executive and legislature.

5 comments:

Monkey Goddess said...

i remember bein a youngin whatchin Isis on Saturday mornins! Ahhh well...

Anywho...You'se been tagged. Take a look-see at my post to get the particulars darlin.

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Oh maaaaan! Isis.

I was already an adult when I saw her for the first time, but I had such a crush on her. I think she may be responsible for getting me into the omnipotent gig. I figured all us deities could hang out and maybe something would take off.

Hey! It could happen!

United We Lay said...

Hopefully our rights will be protected. I think I'm having a girl. If Roe is overturned, we're leaving the country for sure.

Unknown said...

Here here to Isis! At this point, we can only hope he really sees precedent as the touchstone.

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

deluxe silly ass