Monday, April 13, 2009

blogroll ver. 4.0

Oh, goodness, look, it's been a whole year (almost) since I last made a blogroll. And really, considering how many of the links I actually use (which is the whole point of my blogroll), it's time for an upgrade. So first...

these are my mutual blogs, that is, we link to each other.
100 Farmers
Reverend Billy Bob Gisher @ the Purgatory Bar and Grill
The Osterly Times
The Omnipotent Poobah
United We Lay
der Hundepo
Welcome To the Now
Saurly Yours
Death And Taxes
Lydia Valentine
Spoonfighter
Blurred Clarity
Rational Rant
The Sapient Sutler
J. R. Kinnard
It's My Right To Be Left Of Center
Haphazard Musings
The Political Cat

These are the blogs that I read a lot:
Rude Pundit
What's Alan Watching? (here's the old site)
Princess Sparkle Pony's Photo Blog
The Liberal Doomsayer
Bits and Pieces
Beam Me Up
Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
Gerry Canavan; moved, now here.
Electronic Cerebrectomy
Welcome Back to Pottersville
Zaius Nation: damn dirty ape

including webComics:
Questionable Content
Candorville
A Softer World
xkcd
Frazz
PVP
Dr. McNinja
Octopus Pie
Overcompensating
Ander Loves Maria
Dresden Codak
Looking For Group, a WoW comic
The Rut
Savage Chickens
curvy
Urf, a Grave New World
Exploding Dog
Boiling Point

These are blogs that I dont read a lot, but really should:
123 I Love You
(Not Only) Hotel Room Nudes
Bearskin Rug
Corrente
Blog Around The Clock
Have Coffee, Will Write
Millard Fillmore's Bathtub
Newsmericks - the news in limerick form
Ran Prieur
Majikthise no more, now at Focal Point
Raed In The Middle
The Neural Gourmet
Watergate Summer
Gus Van Horn
Little Man, What Now?
Zen Filter
Fish or Cut Bait
The Daly Blog
Ghetto Uprising
The Shrewdness of Apes: a teacher blog
Missouri Loves Company: another teacher blog
The Quaker's Colonel

"Bigger" blogs that I read from time to time: (definition: anyone who regularly gets a lot of comments)
Clusterfuck Nation; oops, NEW LOCATION!
Bitch, phd.
Pandagon
Andrew Sullivan
Contrary Brin
Boing Boing
Blog For America
Suburban Turmoil
Crooks and Liars
Robert Reich

Yeah, I consider myself a Liberal, but some of that's due to gentrification*:
The Smallest Minority
The Underground Logician
The Reform Club

And, finally, a new category, blogs which have apparently become abandonned, but which I still hope for a return of:
The Reverend Billy Bob Gisher
Flan: not quite jelly, not quite cake
J.R. Kinnard
Consider This
SPOtastic
The Rare Sixth Sense
Demonbaby
The Red Pants of Justice
Pop's Bucket
Angry Chimp might as well be dead
Stinkhorn Rodeo
Twitz
Spiiderweb™

Incidentally, these are not presented in any particular order, so dont go reading anything into who comes first, okay?

previous blogrolls: blogroll no. 3, blogroll no. 2, blogroll no. 1
blogtrolls: blogtroll no. 6, no. 5, no. 4, no. 3, no. 2, or maybe it's no. 1, as I cant actually find 2 more in the archives. The newest blogtroll should be coming up next month... I hope.


* Which doesnt mean I agree with them... especially Uncle Logician

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your method of dividing them is interesting. ;p

Anonymous said...

Monkeyegggs is/is coming back, with 90% less profanity. Man, it's been a busy year...

Steven LaRose said...

I can't believe I've made this long! Thanks.

Dr. Zaius said...

Hey, thanks for the link! I have added you to my blogroll as well. :o)