Monday, September 28, 2009

go see

Lego Blog! Or this one, it's Fun!

click on this and look at it full-sized - the details are amazingI used to love playing with my Legos. I actually still have all my old ones, plus a few more that I've picked up along the way. Call me a purist, but I prefer the old bricks, rather than all the funky parts they have now. Or maybe that's just because I wasnt all that good at it, despite the fun I had. I dont know. Look at the variety of things Lego can do in those two blogs, though.

I never built anything like the house shown here, though, that's for damn sure.

2 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

I never built anything like it either. It's hard to make much with one cap stone and three left over, one chunk, Lincoln Logs.

daveawayfromhome said...

I had a lot of Legos and could make some pretty good structures, but they were never as cool as the stuff these folks are doing. It's like an order of magnitude of creativity above my sad skills.