Wednesday, March 24, 2010

which way does the money flow?

I was looking at a McDonalds' ad and noticed that there was a Coke cup in it, and was plagued by this question: Does McDonalds pay Coke for the right to show the cup, or does Coke pay McDonalds for the product placement?
Logically, the two would cancel each other, being mutually beneficient, but with the corporate greed that runs rampant these days, I suspect they'd both try to charge the other, and the winner would be the one who blinked.

3 comments:

Pryme said...

Gimme back my fillet-o-fish; give me that fish...Oh what was that? I blanked out for a sec.

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Nah, they just shot the ad guy and stole the whole thing.

alexis nicole said...

LOL!! This cracked me up. I honestly cant comprehend who would pay who....still pondering...(.)