Wednesday, January 04, 2006

be there in a minute or two,
just warming up the car...

Hey, Winter Break is over now, more or less, and everyone's back to their schedules. But while I'm up and about, I'm not yet up to speed, so gimme a day or two, please...

Hope everyone had a good Christmas, that you all survived the perils of Xmas shopping, that your wife actually liked the earrings you got her, that your husband got the power tool that did this, rather than that, and that your kids are playing with the boxes more than their new toys. I enjoyed mine, ten days off work, and actual family time. Very nice!

Okay, today, I'm stealing something from Poobah's comment box (props to Gabriel). I'm not saying what it is, but it involves Dubya, Gary Busey, campaign contributions, and a butt-sex reference. Check it out!

Finally. As a present this year, I'm giving myself a limited license to play with some really crazy ideas, so keep an eye out for that stuff (yeah, I know what you're thinking: Did I really need a license to play with Crazy Ideas?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice jab about the earrings.

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

welcome back. missed ya.

daveawayfromhome said...

Not 'sposed to be a jab, just my own constant worry/failure. Personally, I say give up this business of gift-giving at specific times, and just give when you find something your Other will appreciate.

Word verification: "kidzzwa"