Saturday, February 18, 2006

Okay, this is the last time I will speak of this, I swear

Well, do you have any experience?Ha! This is about right!Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Communist Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've SHOT SOMBODY ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I DO IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?
"Vice President Dick Cheney, while hunting wild geese in the Rose Garden, accidentally shot President Bush twice, once in the heart and once in the head. 'I didn't really shoot the President twice,' said Cheney. 'The second time I shot him, I was president.'"
Steve Martin, The Huffington Post (props to The Daily Nooz)

6 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Well, at least Dick hit George in the head. Thank God it wasn't something he uses.

Great post!

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

loved it although you should never say

daveawayfromhome three times in a row.

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

get your tax money dude?

daveawayfromhome said...

got money.
bought computer.
computer not compatible with DSL service, for some reason.
will take computer back, try again, later.

bummed, very bummed.

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

man go cable. or are you like in the boonies? i had to move in to do this carp.

daveawayfromhome said...

To use cable, you have to have cable. We've banished that zombification device from our household. If we decide to forego the landline, that may change.