Saturday, April 22, 2006

thought exercise

Ask yourself this question: For whatever reason, you must leave town in two days. You are allowed to take the contents of one 5x8 U-Haul trailer. What do you take with you?

Here's my list (so far) subject to change:
  • all the CDs and records
  • most of the books
  • my computer and scanner/printer
  • all my negatives, but none of the prints
  • my Revereware, the spatulas, and the Joe's cups
  • all tools, except for the stupid cordless ones
  • the Stereo 70 in the garage, not the Yamaha in the living room
  • the futon couch (which I'd be stealing from The Boy)

7 comments:

100 Farmers said...

I think the possibility of three women in a household and Dave the all lonesome male is causing him to plan an early escape route.

Saur♥Kraut said...

...where are we going?

Chance said...

My computer, my CDs, my dog and some books.

Oh, and depending on the destination, guns!

United We Lay said...

My books, my computer, the animals, pictures, and the coffee maker.

daveawayfromhome said...

Dunno where we're going Saur, but if global warming does what it could do, there may a whole new generation of "Okies", fleeing rising waters, or parched plains.

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Absolutely nothing inanimate. If you're going to start over, you might as well do it right.

Unknown said...

My kids.

My cats.

My four poster bed.

My stereo and CD'S.

My vodka.

My computer, of course.



The boyfriend? Hmmmm...I'll have to really think about that.