Thursday, June 01, 2006

missed opportunity

I was planning to do a big narcissistic anniversary post on my one year point, May 30th. Except I found out on the 28th that my first post was written on May 23rd, so I'd totally missed it anyway.

sigh.

Such is life. Things are just simply nuts right now anyway, so maybe the Anniversary thing can wait until August, which is when I really started blogging anyway (the two May entries are, quite frankly, shite).

Incidentally, can you guess which post I wrote that has gotten the most hits ever? That's right, this one. Not that it was intentional or anything.

9 comments:

United We Lay said...

I would rather have things be hectic than be completely bored.

daveawayfromhome said...

Ah, well, in this case "hectic" includes my father in the hospital, so I'll take bored.

United We Lay said...

If there's anythign I can do, let me know.

Saur♥Kraut said...

I tried posting twice, but Blogger wouldn't let me. :P I was just saying congrats, basically, with a note that you should see my note in my blog today and do something to protect your right to blog.

The works of Dllee said...

happy belated anniversary, happy belated anniversary, happy belated anniversary.
nice job, your blog has come a long way baby.
(said while wiping a tear away:) you've made us so proud.
seriously, nice job!

The works of Dllee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The works of Dllee said...

sorry about the deletion. too many spelling errrrrrrors. what i was trying to say was,

p.s. we hope your dad is improving.

daveawayfromhome said...

unfortunately, he is not. I'll probably be spending a lot of time away from the computer (no network connection at his hospital) for the next... whenever.

But thanks for the kind words, it's always nice to know you've got friends.

The works of Dllee said...

sorry to hear things aren't turning around. if you need anything let us know.