Sunday, February 03, 2008

amnesty blogonational

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo and Jon Swift have both launched a Blogroll Amnesty Day. The idea is to encourage links to smaller blogs. Being a smaller blog myself, and woefully short of apparent readers these days (Sitemeter is depressing the hell out of me), I'm all for that. I also personally have little use for the Big Boys. My own sidebar blogroll consists pretty much entirely of blogs I read on a regular basis, while other blogs, equally worthy but less read, go in the blogrolls shown on the sidebar.

Props to Kel at the Osterly Times.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for participating, dave!

Chance said...

As I've written before, I blog irrespective of comments or readers. Write to satisfy yourself, and the rest will follow. or, just keep writing your terrific, insightful stuff, and you won't get discouraged.

Unknown said...

Right on, Dave! I've always thought the GOP to be a whiny bunch. And they are liars too!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
In honor of Blogroll Amnesty Day I have added your blog link to my blogroll at robsingleton.net. Please link mine to yours in return. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at robtherev@gmail.com. Thank you!

Rob Singleton