Saturday, May 03, 2008

change

Is it just me, or is nobody reading this thing anymore? Sitemeter is discouraging, seems that if it werent for my I-pod post of a while back, and that one about popsicle stick trebuches, I'd hardly get any hits at all.

Maybe it's the time of year... Nope, just checked, and last year was chock full'o comments.

sigh. Listen to me, feelin' all sorry for myself.

Maybe if I wrote something remotely interesting from time to time.

Anyway, a new header for the current reality.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read you almost every day... and I understand... as the lack of comments in my own world feels a little defeating.
It's getting nicer outside in all areas of the country. People are outside. Do a rain dance to get them back indoors. It has nothing to do with you, Dave. You're awesome.

daveawayfromhome said...

ahhh, Lydia, it's so good to hear from friends... which of course was the point of this rather sad and manipulative post. I'm so ashamed. But I'll get over it.





there, all better.

Chance said...

I catch up on your posts once a week or so.

I only don't comment because I'm selfish and apathetic.

Saur♥Kraut said...

Yeah, well, me too. I think that many people did it as a fad, and those of us who take it a little more seriously are still hanging in there.

Unknown said...

Dave, hits are down all over the internets..don't take it personally m'dear ;)

Also, I notice a lot of bloggers are posting less or walking away from their blogs..perhaps its a cycle of some sort?

daveawayfromhome said...

Maybe a lot of people thought that blogging would change their lives, and it hasnt (or, it hasnt in the way they thought that it would). I just like doing it.

Still, comments are kind of like food. You may not need as much as you'd like to have, but you need a little bit to keep the blog alive.

Unknown said...

They have nothing invested..it is after all, free.

What a great fucking analogy Dave!