Wednesday, October 28, 2009

today's wtf moment

I know you're looking at this picture and thinking what the hell is that? Click on the picture, dammit!"Neuticles allows your pet to retain his natural look, self esteem and aids in the trauma associated with neutering."

Seriously? Are we supposed to believe that because Rover cant lick his balls, he feels shamed and depressed? I've never noticed that it stopped my dogs very personal grooming habits, and, by the way, a brief note for all soft-hearted (-headed) animal lovers out there - those big sad eyes have nothing to with his heuvos and everything to do with your cheeseburger.

Props to Poobie.

Addendum:

Man, I'm disappointed. I suspect that no one clicked on the picture and followed the link, which was a really, really wierd one. Does no one (and I've asked this before) mouse-over the images and read the hidden text?

1 comment:

Bill said...

The hidden text on the picture is very well hidden, since nothing comes up (in Firefox) when you roll over the image. You need to put the text in the title attribute to see it in tooltips.