Sunday, August 27, 2006

Davy Jones

You who just gotta get your delicious fix o' Dave have perhaps been feeling the lack in my posts lately. Sorry. I've just been feeling out of sorts lately. To be honest, the last few days has seen me spending most of my precious blogging essence on other people's blogs! That's right, all my hard-thought thinking has been put someplace other than here! It's okay, though, because, to be honest, better things go on at these blogs than happen here anyway, so really, everyone wins. Well, everyone wins if you actually go to these blogs and read. So, if you absolutely, positively, have to read something by me that doesnt involve lame comments about my weather weaknesses, try the following:

A discussion of schools and teacher compensation on United We Lay
A discussion about pedophilia on Saurly Yours
Another Saur discussion about Race vs. Culture
And, what do guys want, with ~qz~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and don't forget all your stimulating responses to our mantard post!!

daveawayfromhome said...

...one revision later...

Me said...

Um... are you mocking me with my manical Monkees obsession of late and my pathetic yearning for a man 30 years in the past? The posts you leave on my blog are beyond humorous... I wonder if perhaps you spend one day dedicated to what makes you laugh than being angry at the obvious decay of our nation? Just a thought... To quote ol' Davy Jones :"Laugh, at the things that are wrong- if you think it's this song, then laugh..." I know you're good for it.