Thursday, August 10, 2006

madness??
oh, yeah...

If the Rev was still reading, I'd ask him if he remembers something, but maybe someone else out there remembers this also. A while back, there was someone going around posting this huge whacked-out diatribe in peoples' comments. It dealt with aliens and war and was just plain nuts. Similar, in fact, to this one. Did anyone else get a similar thing? And could the nut-job leaving these crazy things, please, at least leave them on a post of relevence? (rhetorical question)

4 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

Oh. That was me. I was just having one of my "moments".

You know how it is.

daveawayfromhome said...

No way, was it really? Did you smell of (how did Vonnegut put it?) mustard and old roses?

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

dave only has time to run around and thank linkers and sometimes barely that. hope you can find a way to forgive me.

anyway, thanks for the link. i also propped you back in a video.

Unknown said...

I got one of those..I just deleted the farker..did you actually read yours?

I thought my posts were too damn long but jeebus..that one took the cake.