Saturday, October 04, 2008

cleansing through anger

I dont know if you watch the Daily Show or not, but ever since the Republican convention they've been having some really pointed shows. This week though, well, Jon seems to be not so much having fun as getting really pissed off. Watch Monday, Tuesday and Wednsday, (especially Tuesday) and remember that even though most comedians are funny, there is frequently anger and/or dispair simmering just below the surface. Apparently, it's a choice between laughing and screaming. Sometimes, though, the scream makes its presence known.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I've been jonesing for some Daily Show ever since I got over here, and was about to resort to (b)iTunes. And before you ask, none of the other networks sites will let me watch anything here in Europe, so I just assumed Comedy Central was the same way.

daveawayfromhome said...

You're quite welcome. Daily Show has been well worth the time lately.

Unknown said...

I tape it nightly.