Monday, March 02, 2009

tagged!

Yes, yes, I'm all about not tagging, but for some reason Facebook is a bit different, and that's where this came from. Unfortunately, I've yet to figure out how to mix up text images and links like I can on Blogger, so the tag is carried on here instead. As usual, I request no one to join in my madness, unless you'd really like to. Here's the formula to generate a random album cover:

1. Go to this random wikipedia page - The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2. Go here - Click "New Random Quotations" at the bottom of the page, The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. Visit this random flicker page - The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result. This was mine:


Ixora raivavaensis is a French Polynesian plant, the quote words came from Frank Zappa, and, much to my shame, I didnt notice whose image I took to make this, which is probably because I wasnt excited by it.

No, that's not true, I just didnt notice whose it was. I was just being snarky.

Sorry.

4 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Just done it, pretty cool but not posting it, I could email it to you though?

Band is called: Cycling at the 1979 Pan American Games

Album called: Nobody lends him money.

Awesome.

daveawayfromhome said...

That is a good one. I'm at Yahoo.com if you want to send it (full adress not posted for obvious spam-botty reasons).

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Drop me an email at NOSPAMdanielhgATgmail.com

Obviously delete NOSPAM and the AT.

x

Chance said...

Beautiful album and title, awful band name.

We all have our soul-death to deal with.