Thursday, January 29, 2009

now was that so hard?

Why couldnt the U.S. Congress have done as much?

You Maniac! You sold it out! Ah, damn you! God damn you to hell! Here's a thought: It's not really a secret that Rod Blagojevich likes money by whatever means it comes to him. And I dont think, judging by his behavior, that he's too worried about the good of the Democratic Party. So, is it possible, you think, that the Republican Party is paying him to stay in the spotlight, acting, as it were, like an complete ass, and thereby embarrassing the Democrats? What has Blago got to lose, after all? I dont think there's much he can do to explain away those tapes, so he may be thinking, "well, they will pay me. I mean, I cant just give away my downfall".

2 comments:

Chance said...

Crazy theory, but you make it sound eerily plausible...

daveawayfromhome said...

Truth is stranger than fiction, and often less believable.