Saturday, January 10, 2009

solution

You know, if I was God, here's what I'd do about the mess in Gaza.
I'd just take them all, the Palestinians and my "Chosen" folk, and disappear them from the planet. Not only them, but all their stuff, too. Their roads, their buildings, their crops, all their possessions, including their weaponry, leaving behind a pristine wilderness where they once feuded.
Then I'd dump each group (and their stuff) on a planet of their own, stocked with plenty of fruit trees, game, and a generous supply of seed for various grains. From that point, they're on their own, and good riddance to them.

Which group would adjust quickest, do you suppose?

And which group would be better off in, say, 200 years?

And how long would it take for some developer to try and build something on the land that God Himself apparently empty out?

This kind of idea is why I'm not God, of course.

No comments: