Saturday, February 07, 2009

mmmmm. ice cream

My friend Shaun sent me this.

Ben & Jerry's ice cream created "Yes Pecan!" ice cream flavor for Obama. They then asked people to come up with a George W. Bush memorial flavor. Some of the best responses follow:

what are those middle two, mustard and spinach?

Abu Grape
Cluster Fudge
Nut'n Accomplished
Iraqi Road
Chock 'n Aw
WireTapioca
Guantanmallow
imPeachmint
Heck of a Job, Brownie!
Neocon Politan
RockyRoad to Fascism
Cookie D'oh!
The Housing Crunch
Nougalar Proliferation
You're Shitting In My Mouth And Calling It A Sundae -
Credit Crunch
George Bush Doesn't Care About Dark Chocolate
WMDelicious
Bloody Sundae
Caramel Preemptive Stripe
Good Riddance You Lousy Motherfucker... Swirl




I think my personal favorite is WMDelicious. It's supposed to have stuff in it, but all you ever can find is vanilla.

8 comments:

Chance said...

The WMDelicious is good when it's explained, but the funniest title is imPeachmint.

daveawayfromhome said...

The explaination was my own.

"imPeachment" was a good one, but it can only be served in cones (because otherwise the bowl might be put on the table).

Anonymous said...

I was going to go with Cookie D'oh!, but that implies the person realizes they've screwed the pooch, so my vote goes to Cluster Fudge. I think it's also more indicative of the entire eight years rather than one particular debacle within.

daveawayfromhome said...

Yeah, I rejected Nut'n Accomplished for a similar reason. I mean, he accomplished a lot, it was just all bad.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. I personally like the last one, although I figure it's something like rainbow sherbet, which is absolutely awful. Kinda like... well... You Know Who.

daveawayfromhome said...

It's very much like rainbow sherbet, but the three flavors are anti-freeze, chicken fat and the blood of American soldiers.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I want them all!

Unknown said...

lol...good post. thanks! ;)