Tuesday, February 10, 2009

quote for the day

""I doubt that the journalists at the New York Times and NPR or at ABC or at CNN are going to ever admit just how wrong their negative pronouncements were over the past four weeks." (MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, 4/9/03)"
Well, this may have been at least partially true, they wont admit they were "wrong", especially since they were not. Even had the war gone well, many liberals still would not have admitted they were wrong, since much of the liberal arguement against the war was a moral one, and morality doesnt change just because the other guy "wins". But let's just imagine Joe Scarborough admitting that he was wrong...

Cant do it, can you?

There's a whole bunch more quotes like this one at Welcome Back to Pottersville, and they are damned satisfying (if shadenfreude is your thing, that is).

3 comments:

Pryme said...

Dave,

I know you check out Pottersville from time to time; you may want to see about the latest (potential) developments.

I won't get into details, but I'll say, "We've all had our ups and downs."

daveawayfromhome said...

Ups and downs, indeed. A parallel situation to mine, actually. I think mine has more hope. But one never knows.

Unknown said...

I avoid Joey Scar at all costs. He makes my blood pressure go through the roof.

And he's a fucktard.