Friday, April 14, 2006

at least he didnt have me roughed up

CotL logoWell, it's done. Past done, actually. The 10th Edition of the Carnival of the Liberals is out now (and has been since Wednsday, sorry). I would have told y'all about it earlier, but it's taken me two days to stop crying, and crawl out from under my bed. Yes, that's right, rejected. Still, since I'm not very science-y, and Pharyngula is, I suppose that's no big surprise. Anyway, go read the new one, and start plotting your revenge by way of CotL #11, to be held at Doctor Biobrain's place (entry form not yet up).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bastards! do they not see who they are dealing with? Go get them next time! R

daveawayfromhome said...

Are you kidding, it only took ten for the others! Besides, havent you read my stuff? God is on my side.