Friday, April 21, 2006

quote for the day

The true threats to stability and peace are these nations that are not very transparent, that hide behind the, that don't let people in to take a look and see what they're up to. They're very kind of authoritarian regimes. The true threat is whether or not one of these people decide, peak of anger, try to hold us hostage, ourselves. The Israelis, for example, to whom we'll defend, offer our defenses. The South Koreans. -- Mar. 13, 2001

I think this speaks for itself. More where this came from.


7 comments:

Chance said...

That syntax broke my brain.

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully?

Saur♥Kraut said...

A member of The Brain Trust he ain't.

Saur♥Kraut said...

...Gerry Ford was a klutz only physically...

daveawayfromhome said...

I dont think Bush even listens to himself (perhaps that adds an additional layer of "plausable deniability").

"I did not have mental relations with that president." (George W. Bush's brain @ his impeachment hearing, February, 2007)

@ the Rev: I know the fish sandwich and the human being can coexist peacefully. Though fish tacos are better.

daveawayfromhome said...

@ Saur: I almost feel bad about laughing at Ford, now. He may have been a bit of a stumbler, but he was at least a decent human being.

O, how I long for the innocent days of yore. I'd even welcome back Tricky Dick, if he'd just make Dubya and his cronies disappear.

United We Lay said...

The sooner we get rid of this guy, the better off the world is. I wrote a post that started of to be about missing my friends who are in Iraq, but ended up being about how annoyed I am that they beleive in what they're doing. Brainwashing is a powerful thing... and to think, I could be with them.