Saturday, April 08, 2006

That time, again

CotL logoWhat time, you ask? Why, it's time for the next Carnival of the Liberals, this time held at Pharyngula. That's right, it's time for you to place your sense of worth in the fickle hands of a total stranger. Will they validate your own sense of self-importance, or crush you into recognition of the writhing worm you are?

Or, maybe you'll just get in. Or not.

Here's what judge PZ Meyers has to say:
You can guess what I like: uncompromising liberalism. Strong words. No apologies. Secularism (Steven Waldman and Amy Sullivan need not bother sending me anything, but that does not preclude Christian contributors). I’ll look especially favorably on anything about science and science policy.
The deadline is Tuesday, April 11th, for the Tenth Edition of the Carnival of the Liberals, which is scheduled for Wednsday, April 12th.

Oh, and good luck with that self-esteem thing.

5 comments:

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

thanks dave for fighting that bastard, um...great american chertoff for me. as soon as i get finished applying the tucks pads, i will get back to work.

Saur♥Kraut said...

No way. I have enough self-esteem issues as it is. :P

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

where's the new post yoda?

J.R. Kinnard said...

I actually had something to submit this time! Amazing.

daveawayfromhome said...

I did it. I dont know if I feel good about it, but I did it anyway.