Monday, November 10, 2008

Dave's blogtroll no. 6

Well, folks, it's time for one of my more venerable traditions (aside from bitching and moaning, that is): the blog troll! Blogtrolling is when I go out chasing the "next blog" button through the tubes (Stevens will never live that down). To that I've added the blogs that I find at random (usually while hunting images in google). It has been a time-tested method of finding new and interesting blogs, frequently not on the beaten path, and I post them here not only to share y bounty with you, but because I prefer to use links in my blog rather than the "favorites" menu on my computer. So peruse and enjoy!

Another Limited Rebellion: art
Karen Eriksson: Swedish-based Artist
Left of Center: a lefty blog (duh!)
Making Conservatives Cringe Since 1977: (duh, again)
Daniel Keys Moran: one of my favorite authors
Photos Northwest: photo blog (ya think?) - New blog
Supertouch
The Quaker's Colonel
Rense: the link is to a collection of funny images
The Political Cat
Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
The Rut: cartoons
Urf, a Grave New World: cartoons
Exploding Dog: cartoons
Questionable Content: a comic
Candorville: a comic
Boiling Point: cartoons
Amy Crehore: artist
A Belgian Submariner and Afghanistan: a soldier's blog
Yellow: a photo blog
Gerry Canavan
The Shrewdness of Apes: a teacher blog
Missouri Loves Company: another teacher blog
Electronic Cerebrectomy
Monkey Fluids: old illustrations - altered
Ionarts: DC-area art blog
Mr Fabulous
Crazy Gollum: (a ferr'n blog)
Sighs of my Life: a military wife
Welcome Back to Pottersville
The Meming of Life
Pritinder: Artist
The Mean Reds
Toy: French artist
Le Revue Gauche
Zaius Nation: damn dirty ape
everyday.perils: she says she'll do a photo a day... or not
a cool flicker site
yes, it's slow, but enjoy the ride
previous blogtrolls: no. 5, no. 4, no. 3, and the other one (not sure of its number - there may actually be only 5 of them).

3 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Lovely selection, some good stuff.

Unknown said...

I made Dave's list. Cool.

daveawayfromhome said...

It'll be something to tell the grandkids.