Monday, September 22, 2008

damn straight

I dont mind other people having various tones and songs on their phone (one ringtone on my wife's phone cracks me up everytime I hear it), but it's not for me. I like a ring. If I had my way, the only phone in our house would be the big old black antique phone that's currently tucked away in the garage, replaced with a pair of wireless (one of which wont work) on a line which we almost never use anymore.

I love my cell phone, but it has more to do with freedom of movement than it does any kind of a love of phones.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got a new cell, the two year thing ya know...and I changed from Nokia to Sony Ericksson.

I lost my Rooster crowing ringtone..yes sir..I had a Rooster crowing as my ring..people either loved it or hated it.

I loved it since I live in a fucking redneck haven here in the armpit of Cali. ;p

daveawayfromhome said...

I've just got the standard chirpy ring, like something out of a british TV show. I prefer that to songs, which however cool and funny they start out, always seem to become much less so with time.

Sator Arepo said...

xkcd rules.

daveawayfromhome said...

agreed