Wednesday, May 03, 2006

apologies

My apologies to those of you who check in from time to time to see if I've said anything of interest or amusement. I'm afraid I simply have nothing to say at this time. This may change tomorrow, or it may go on for weeks, I dont know. Partly, it's a time issue, partly it's a weariness issue (the end of the school year usually coincides with my zombification), partly I'm just feeling a bit blank. I'll probably keep up with my comments on other blogs, but I've just got nothing for this one.

(I've said this before though, then ripped out a half dozen posts in less than 36 hours, so who knows.)

3 comments:

Dave said...

We, the internet, feel slightly, um, slighted.

But we'll live.

(Possibly this is a symptom of the fact that the lame duck has reached the point where he can do no more damage to your country and the world; thereby giving you little to rail against. We can hope, anyway.)

daveawayfromhome said...

I've actually considered that (the lame duck thing, I mean). I tend towards to be politically reactive rather than politically active, and aside from nuking Iran, there's not a whole lot of bad news coming from that quarter. Mostly now I'm just waiting to see if the Dems can take advantage of the GOP's problems, or if they'll choke in the clutch. again.

daveawayfromhome said...

Plus, as you can see from the above, I'm not dead yet.

"I feel happyyyy!"

("you're not fooling anyone, you know")