Wednesday, May 03, 2006

life choices

Let me just say that I believe that life was the proper verdict in the Zacarias Moussaoui case. A long, long, safe, unmartyred life in prison, that's what Moussaoui needs. Not deserves, NEEDS. Let's hope that his fellow prisoners understand this also. Whatever Moussaoui's involvement, I suspect he did everything he could think of to be provocative, hoping to get himself a death sentence, and so join his comrades in glorious martyrdom.
Well, fuck you, Moussaoui. Burn (metaphorically) in a prison cell. Dwell on your Earth-bound existance. Everyday, feel the houris slipping farther and farther from your grubby, twisted paws. And some day, years from now, die a sad, lonely death, long after this dumb-ass, manufactured (on both sides) conflict has settled down, and ordinary people can get back to their ordinary lives.

addendum:
One phrase, preferably uttered by a very large, entreprenurial man:
"Welcome to prison. You're my bitch now."

2 comments:

Chance said...

Hear goddam hear.

daveawayfromhome said...

You know, I havent researched the word or anything, but I kind of thought that becoming a martyr was something that was done to you. So I fail to see how anyone could be a martyr by blowing themselves up, no matter how many infidels they take with them.