Thursday, May 04, 2006

sidebar update

I was way past due for this, and so I've finally updated my sidebar. I put my frequently read links (that dont link with me) back on because I've found that I didnt read them if they werent right there to click on. Besides, I'd only banished them to a seperate page to make my Blogshares value go up, which is really stupid (as is the whole concept of Blogshares, really). So, it's back.
Watch for the next edition of Dave's Blogtroll List, coming whenever I get around to building it out of the huge (overdue) list I've got (the last list was over four months ago).

2 comments:

Saur♥Kraut said...

Isn't that funny? I have the same prob - if it's not in my links within easy access, I forget to read it. Outta sight, outta mind. Will SOMEone explain Blogshares to me? I still don't get it...

daveawayfromhome said...

I dont understand why the shell game we call the stock market has as much effect as it does. I cant even begin to explain Blogshares.