Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Carnival of the Liberals #13

I'll admit it, I was disappointed not to have made the Carnival of the Liberals last time I entered. I tried not to pout about it, but just couldnt help myself.

I'm all better now, though, in part because of this snazzy graphic whipped up by the host of the Carnival of the Liberals Number 13, Lucky White Girl. Well, she's sort of the host. The carnival is being held at her site, but owing to her having to go to Central America, she's going to find it difficult to fulfill her obligation to the Carnival. Which is why she's having GIL do it. Who's GIL? I dont know, but then I didnt know who Lucky White Girl was, either, until a few days ago, when I was pulled in by the graphic. All you really need to know is that GIL will be the judge, so dont make out your bribe cheques to Lucky White Girl. Make them out to GIL, G-I-L.

So go ahead, give it a try. Submit to the Carnival. But remember, many enter, but only 10 are chosen. If you try not to pout about losing, then I'll try not to pout about losing.

No comments: